There’s nothing quite like a night out at your favorite restaurant. But what if that restaurant was owned by one of your favorite celebrities? That would make for an even more special evening! With the help of some well-known names, the world of dining has become much more exciting.
From Hollywood stars to music moguls, here are five celebrity-owned restaurants you have to try for a night out. Each spot promises delicious cuisine and unique atmospheres that will make any dining experience unforgettable. So get ready to enjoy a meal with friends or family while also getting a taste of fame!
1. Fat Sal’s Deli, owned by actor and comedian Adam Sandler. Located in Los Angeles, this deli serves up American-style grub including sandwiches, burgers, salads, tacos, and more. With a menu that changes regularly to keep things interesting, you’ll be sure to have a delicious meal here.
2. Delilah, owned by singer and songwriter Sean “Diddy” Combs. This chic restaurant in West Hollywood serves upscale Southern-style cuisine with a modern twist. Dig into the fried chicken dinner or the shrimp and grits while enjoying the lively atmosphere of this celebrity hotspot.
3. Upland, owned by actor and producer Bradley Cooper. This stylish eatery in New York City focuses on seasonal American cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Enjoy the innovative dishes like ricotta dumplings or grilled lamb as you take in the sophisticated decor of this restaurant.
4. LudoBird, owned by celebrity chef Ludovic “Ludo” Lefebvre. Located in Los Angeles, this spot features a fusion of French and Asian flavors for an unforgettable meal. Sample the creative menu items like the fried chicken sandwich or the miso butterfish while taking in the hip vibe of this trendy eatery.
5. Madeo, owned by actor Robert De Niro. This Italian trattoria in Beverly Hills is famous for its classic dishes and warm atmosphere. Try one of their signature pastas like gnocchi with black truffle cream or spaghetti carbonara as you take in the romantic decor that has made this place so popular over the years.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and enjoy a celebrity-style night out at one of these fantastic restaurants. Bon appetite!